Terms and Conditions of
Your Chance to Win
1. There is one (1) prize (the “Prize”). The Prize winner will receive a Travel Voucher for a holiday to Thailand to a total value of $5,000.00.
2. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
3. The prize is valid for travel 1 June 2014 – 31 May 2015.
4. The competition opens on Monday 3 March 2014 at 9.00am (AEDT) and closes on Thursday 29 May 2014 at 5.00pm (AEST) being the Promotional Period.
5. All valid entries must be received and entered during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays due to technical interruptions, network congestions or for any other reason.
6. All entrants to the competition must be 18 years of age and over and a permanent resident of Australia.
7. Entry is open to all clients of those companies and/or individuals (Partner/s) that utilise the services of the Promoter and who are current financial subscribers at the time of drawing the competition.
8. Staff and direct family members of staff of the Promoter are not permitted to enter the competition.
9. Staff of the Partner are not permitted to enter the competition, however non-staff family members of the Partners are allowed to enter.
10. Staff of the Partner are permitted to promote the competition within their own client base at no additional charge.
11. Contractors or the services provided by non-direct staff of the Partner are not allowed to use the competition as their own lead generation strategy. They may however engage and invest in their own competition agreement with the Promoter.
12. An entrant is entitled to receive the following entries into the competition:
• One entry is available to each client for every referral/contact made to the Partner.
• One entry is available to each new client that is added to the Partner’s database to receive a copy of the quarterly magazine or other Partner correspondence.
• Three entries are available to each client who completes business with the Partner (eg refinance their home/ engage in financial planning services/ lists their property / purchases items or services from the Partner).
• One entry is available to each client who makes an appointment with the Partner to investigate the possibilities of using the Partner’s services.
• One entry is available to each client who has a phone consultation with the Partner to discuss their situation.
• One additional entry is available to each client who registers their interest in the Partner’s services via the competition entry process.
• One entry is available for each client who completes and returns a competition survey or completes any other competition questionnaire requested by the Partner.
• One entry is available to each client who likes a Partner’s Facebook page, thus agreeing to accept news feeds from the Partner.
• One entry is available to each client for a SMS, social media, email or internet related contact from the client to the Partner that is specifically related to an entry into the competition. Business associates (a non-related company outside that of the Partner):
• A business associate (referral partner) may comprise of a formal referral partner who engages in the competition lead generation strategies developed by Your Client Matters for the Partner.
• The competition may be extended to no more than 3 business associates (or referral partners) of the Partner in total. This includes business associates of direct staff.
• If more than three (3) business associates wish to be extended the use of the competition, they (or the Partner) can do so for an additional competition agreement fee per business. Each agreement period is for no less than 12 months, or a minimum of 2 competitions.
• One entry is available to any business associate for each of their clients that generate a referral directly to the Partner.
• One entry is available to each client of any business associate for each referral directly generated to the Partner.
• One entry is available to each staff member of any business associate of the Partner, for each referral directly generated to the Partner.
13. A valid referral/contact is constituted as a relative, friend or acquaintance including their first name, second name, valid telephone number and email address.
14. By entering the competition the Entrant agrees to these terms and conditions of the competition.
15. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition within the duration of the Promotional Period will be entered into the draw. There will be one (1) winner randomly selected electronically from all valid entries.
16. The draw is to take place at 12:00noon AEST on Friday 30 May 2014 at the offices of Your Client Matters at Suite 11 / 16 Gibbs St Miranda, NSW, 2228.
17. The Prize winner will be the first fully completed valid ticket drawn from the online competition entry system. No communication will be entered into.
18. The winner is to be notified by telephone (where possible) within seven days of the draw, this date being Friday 6 June 2014. The winner will also be notified by registered mail, to be posted within two working days of the draw, this date being Tuesday 3 June 2014.
19. If the prize winner cannot be contacted, a second chance draw will be held at 12:00 noon AEST on Thursday 21 August 2014 at the offices of the Promoter. The second chance draw winner will be the first fully completed valid ticket drawn from the online competition entry system. No communication will be entered into.
20. The second chance draw winner (where necessary) is to be notified by telephone (where possible) within seven days of the draw, this date being Thursday 28 August 2014. The second chance winner will also be notified by registered mail,
to be posted within two working days of the draw, this date being Monday 25 August 2014.
21. The winner will also be published in The Australian newspaper on Wednesday 18 June 2014. Second chance draw winner will be advertised in The Australian on Wednesday 10 September 2014.
22. The Prize may be transferred under special request and as approved by the Promoter in conjunction with the prize provider.
23. The prize may be considered for exchange to a travel voucher to the value of $3,500.00 to be used for alternate travel within Australia with the permission of the Promoter and in conjunction with the prize provider. The decision will be final and no discussions will be entered into.
24. The winner and their companion(s) are responsible for all other expenses outside the value of the voucher that may include spending money, meals, activities, tips, taxes (eg. departure tax and other charges included within flight ticketing and accommodation), passports, visas, travel insurance and other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly
recommended to protect against additional costs in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
25. The winner and companion(s) must travel at the same time, from the same destination on the same flights and are responsible for transport to and from their residence to the nearest capital city airport.
26. The winner must make flight bookings through the travel agent nominated by the Promoter. Once an initial booking has been made, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for additional costs associated with making changes to the initial booking including any increase in airfare or re-booking fee.
27. The Prize must be taken and travel completed by 31 May 2015 and is subject to hotel and flight availability. The winner may incur additional fees and charges if the travel is booked during blackout periods and peak times such as public holidays and school holidays.
28. Flights are available on regular scheduled services for the airline that travels on the nominated route. Flight itinerary may need to be amended by the airline having regard to airline disruptions or other unforeseen events. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for such disruptions.
29. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required by the winner at check-in to their hotel(s) as security for all incidental charges incurred by the winner and their companion(s), which are the responsibility of the winner.
30. It is the winner and their travel companion’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary travel documents, including passports and visas are valid and meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at the time of
travel for each port of call. Any fines, penalties, payments, expenditure or loss of ability to redeem the Prize as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of the relevant authority will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their travel companion(s).
31. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources including government, local consular offices and the website of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs.
32. If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason (including natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of similar value, subject to state legislation.
33. Should an entrants’ contact details change during the Promotional Period it is their responsibility to contact the Partner to request that such contact information be amended.
34. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any individual Partner and/or entry who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
35. By entering the competition each entrant agrees that the Partner may use this information for any future promotional and marketing purpose, including sending information to the entrant in relation to the Partner’s services without further reference to the entrant and entrant electronic messages. By entering the competition the entrant agrees to receive marketing campaigns from the Partner. An entrant can unsubscribe to this communication by phoning the Partner or using the unsubscribe function within the electronic communication.
36. Entrants’ names and information may be disclosed to state and territory lottery departments as required under relevant lottery legislation. For the purpose of public statements and advertising, the Promoter will only publish the winners name and state in The Australian newspaper.
Promoter and TPLs
37. Authorised under:
NSW Permit LTPS/13/10230
Act Permit No ACT TP 13/04662
Vic Permit No 13/3058
SA Permit No – Not required
38. The Promoter of the competition is Your Client Matters Pty Ltd (ABN 83 108 030 173) of Suite 11 / 16 Gibbs Street, Miranda, NSW 2228.
AUD means Australian dollars.
Partner means those companies and/or individuals that utilise the services of the Promoter and who are financial subscribers at the time of drawing the competition.
Promoter means Your Client Matters Pty Limited (ABN 83 108 030 173) of Suite 11 / 16 Gibbs Street, Miranda, NSW, 2228.
Promotional Period means the period from Monday 3 March 2014 at 9.00am (AEDT) to Thursday 29 May 2014 at 5.00pm (AEST).