Business Expenses insurance
Piece of mind for business owners
How much is enough?
- Staff salaries (non income-producing roles)
- Rent on your place of business
- Phone, gas and electricity
- Leasing expenses for equipment and vehicles
- Repairs and maintenance.
Business expenses premiums are usually tax deductible, and can be packaged with income protection insurance to make sure both your personal income and work expenses are covered.
Business expenses insurance from Lifestyle Loans
Our Financial Advisers can work with you to determine an appropriate level of cover for your needs. And because we undertake an assessment of your current situation and medical history, the insurance you’ll receive is likely to be more relevant and cost-effective.
Business expenses insurance can include special benefits such as:
- a three tier disability definition, which allows you to work for up to 10 hours a week without that income affecting your monthly benefit
- a specific injury benefit, which guarantees payment for a specified amount of time if you suffer from a list of injuries
- a crisis benefit, which guarantees payment if you suffer from a list of serious medical conditions
- locum cover, which can reimburse the cost of employing a locum to maintain the business in your absence.